Junit testing on Android

by Loki117 » Fri, 22 Jan 2010 00:55:21 GMT

 Morning all,

I am currently setting up a number of JUnit tests to get some decent
coverage of my applications.

I have noticed that Android does not seem to produce XML output files
for the JUnit tests run on device I understand that if I like I can
export them via eclipse however this is not an option for me as these
tests will eventually be automated in some form of CI implementation.

Can anyone tell me is it possible to have the tests produce an XML
document onto the device which I can at least use a pull command for?

Tom

Other Threads

1. Dialer Calls and app remains visible

Hi All

Exist some way that the application can make using dialer calls and that the
source app is remains visible

Thanks
David

--

2. Unboxing DZ

Internal storage yg tersisa masih menang G2 yah cak ?

Sent via INDOSAT Network