How to listen for outside touch events for PopupWindow

by Karthik » Tue, 02 Jun 2009 02:29:02 GMT

 I want to listen for outside touch events for PopupWindow so that i
can dismiss it when user touched outside of popup window. I'm calling
popupWnd.setOutsideTouchable(true); but how that popup window is
informed of outside touch events?

1. "Apple iPhone Developers Mostly Don't Make Much Money"

Well, Funky Expenses is making around 50c a day (yes 50 cents) as an
ad-supported program with 1800ish market registered active installs and admob
advertising.

Hopefully once Google re-enable the companies checkout account we can list the
ad-free pay-for version and generate some revenue that way (it was suspended
due to not agreeing to a new ToS), although there are some users who've
uninstalled the app because they don't want ads in the program and won't pay
for the ad-free version (ahh... what it would be to be able to run the company
for free).

Only time will tell whether the Android ecosystem will be able support
companies, but at the moment it's not looking too good.

Al.
--

* Written an Android App? - List it at http://andappstore.com/ *

======
company number 6741909. The registered head office is Kemp House,
152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, UK.

subsidiaries.