How to play three images as an animation on Widget?

by D.Y » Mon, 19 Apr 2010 21:11:48 GMT

 Dear All,

         I want to star an animation with three images on an app widget, and
It should be pause, resume and stop.

         Any suggestion will be grateful.

Best Regards,

D.Y

--

How to play three images as an animation on Widget?

by a a » Wed, 21 Apr 2010 09:14:23 GMT

 Yes, I think there should be a solution too,
may be the Gallery can help.

Best regards
Harvey