Accelerated 2D rendering

by F H » Thu, 12 Mar 2009 16:42:21 GMT

 Which bits of Android performs the bulk of the 2D rendering operations -
would it be in pixelflinger or in the skia library.

The question comes from the desire to accelerate 2D rendering using hardware
(where it makes sense).  Where might be a good place to start?

Thanks.

1. appwidgets

Hi,

some of my users complains that my appwidgets aren't found in the
widget list so they can't add
them to the dashboard.

Does anyone know how it is possible?

I reinstall my app many times from apk - not from the market - during
development and sometimes I
got the same problem and I have to reboot my device. And after
rebooting the widgets are there in the list.

Thanks, T.

--

2. Tutorial Upgrade Samsung Galaxy SCDMAakaFASCINATEfrom eclair to Froyo

Ehm.... Apa yah? Gulung-gulung gtu... Bahasa suroboyoe glundungan....
buncis
My Fancy Fascinate