Getting one form data on anather form

by Mohammad Siddiqui » Thu, 22 Apr 2010 20:30:54 GMT

 Hi everyone,

i have therre consecutive form ,after filling the form one i press the
next button on the first form to go
to the second form then prees the next button to go to the third
form.from third form i have a button to
post the data on a specific url.the problem is that how can get the
first and second form data on the
last form

--

Getting one form data on anather form

by wahib haq » Thu, 22 Apr 2010 20:47:12 GMT

 Salam dear.

You can take the data from one form to other by passing bundles with
intents. You can take data from 1st form and receive in 2nd. Then take 1st
data + 2nd data to 3rd form and then send subsequent responses back.

This tutorial will surely help you out.
 http://www.remwebdevelopment.com/dev/a33/Passing-Bundles-Around-Activities.html

best of luck.

wahib

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 8:30 AM, Mohammad Siddiqui

Getting one form data on anather form

by wahib haq » Thu, 22 Apr 2010 20:53:15 GMT

 I myself is a newbie so if someone has better sugesstion than do share it. I
would love to increase my knowledge.

regards,
wahib

Getting one form data on anather form

by Kaustubh Padegaonkar » Thu, 22 Apr 2010 22:52:38 GMT

 you can use the function putExtra() while creating a new intent, and use
getExtra() after the new intent has been created. that is assuming, you are
using intents for forms.

//make new intent code
//call new intent code
putExtra("key name", data)

and where the new intent is picked up, in the called class, just use
getExtra("key name")

that should do it.

Other Threads

1. Internal module kernel

Hi all,
sorry for my english, i would like to compile the driver for sd/mmc
(for emulator) as an internal module kernel and load it after the boot
up,through insmod command, but the module sources must be present in
the system , I don't want to put in the system after the boot.

it's possibile?
thanks

website:

2. Fw: WTI: Inbrics M1 is the thinnest Android slider we've seen, probably everything we ever wanted

Ingpo dari sebelah

_____
have you googled anything today?