ADB problem on Windows 7 / Eclipse / Android

by Stephan Bo » Wed, 10 Feb 2010 06:46:52 GMT

 You must lay the whole Android folder in "My Documents"

--

ADB problem on Windows 7 / Eclipse / Android

by Ed Holley » Wed, 10 Feb 2010 06:55:00 GMT

 Can u explain this? It is generally a bad practice to install programs thus.

sent on location from my Motorola Droid

On Feb 9, 2010 5:46 PM, "Stephan Bo" <stephan.boit...@ruhrstadtdesign.de>

You must lay the whole Android folder in "My Documents"

1. Permanent socket connection drains battery

You may wish to watch the C2DM presentation from Google I|O 2010, as
they provide a few hints on how they try to minimize battery usage.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

_Android Programming Tutorials_ Version 2.9 Available!

--

2. OOT: iHand for iPhone4

Gubrakkkk
Wkwkkwwk ayA aya wae