delete_handle resolution help

by Coffee » Sun, 07 Mar 2010 03:07:56 GMT

 Hey, I'm trying to make a advanced Sense UI taskbar theme for Droid...
one of the images is bigger in resolution (not file size), than the
original image... the image is shown, but squashed.

Is there a file in the launcher.apk that gives size restrictions?
Where do I need to go to edit the allowed dimension size? If this
works, I can have a cool little trick.

Thanks! I can't wait to get this done.

1. ListAdapter getView working in a weird way.

Ok, is what I realized after doing some test, but I wanted to have a
confirmation from someone esle. Thanks a lot!

Andrea

2. Re : Lookig for the Android market application

Hello,

Thanks you for your information. I didn't know it was owned by Google. Maybe we
need to register our credit card information as well as for the iPhone.

 Regards

Thierry GAYET
NextInnovation.org
+33(0)663.849.589