how to return to root activity after the task is cleared?

by Jenus Dong » Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:39:29 GMT

 At the Onpause of B when you click home, you can do something.

Other Threads

1. Fwd: OnSharedPreferenceChangeListener never receives callback

Hi,

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do ...but if it helps any,
I ended up using a broadcast/receiver to relay the preference change. While
I could have just re-read from preferences onResume on the second activity,
I didn't want the user to see data shifting around in the list as the new
sort was applied.

Cheers,
Stace