where does a temporary file in android system located?

by dragonksn » Tue, 14 Apr 2009 16:25:28 GMT

 Dear all,
As I have searched and asked people around there isn't direct
audiostream access from microphone of Android. *** What I want is to
use direct audiostream from microphone to do voice synthesis ***. So
instead I try to tail the recording file: at the same time, I record a
file, I play it. But it doesn't work.

So is there any temporary file used by android (before creating the
recording file with my prefered name)? If so, where does it is located
and how to access it? It is also very favorable if there is a way to
use direct audiostream from microphone!

Thanks to every helpers :)
dragonksn

1. Fwd: Enlightenment needs NO ANNOUNCEMENT