Listener to a socket

by Sam » Mon, 13 Apr 2009 12:08:25 GMT

 Hi folks, i m using service class and want to listen to socket thru
service class .there are some examples given but they are using timer
class ,i dont want to use timer class .is there any other way to do
that stuff. Thnx in advance.

1. forsel android

Keren tuh desain nya,,,,
Wew xl dah ada website android nya ya?

ICHAN

-----Original Message-----
From: andra nuryadi <android.andr...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 21:55:54
To: <id-android@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [id-android] forsel android

sohib2, temen2, kawan2 sekalian, ini saya send majalah forsel terbaru edisi
android...thx

2. Android Application Wordpress Widget

Hi,

I have developed widget for wordpress that will show your app info and
comments on your blog side. It is now available on:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/android-application-widget/

if you want to know how looks like:

http://www.ikeralbeniz.net

Regards.

--

3. Android IMEI.

4. odin diem ajah eeiiy ... pdhl driver sdh terdetect di win vista ...

5. how to monitor the activities launching in real time, so I can count how many times it has been launched?

6. Force Close

7. I need to store the values