Changing the application icon at runtime?

by pehrlo » Wed, 10 Jun 2009 03:37:00 GMT

 Does somebody know if this is possibly in 1.5?

From: hackbod <hack...@gmail.com>
Date: 19 Okt 2008, 20:06
Subject: How can the app icon be changed at runtime
To: Android Developers

Sorry, application icons can't be changed dynamically in 1.0.

Changing the application icon at runtime?

by toff...@gmail.com » Thu, 11 Jun 2009 00:44:37 GMT

 Hi,

I'm also trying to find out if this is possible to do. Anyone who
knows?

/ Toffer

1. Kaos & Sticker Android, Palm Pre, Flashdisk Transformer

Japri donk ke aku....

2. Please help! Hebrew support on Motorola Milestone XT701 and other devices

Hi all,

I want to develop aplication supports hebrew font.
Does anyone know how to install hebrew fonts my android as development
phone? And also how make the application displaying hebrew properly on
other devices?

Thanks in advance,
Evgeny

--

3. Mod: Undangan Launching (Nexian Android Journey - 3)

4. Update.. WTS ipad

5. Is it possible to apply a frame animation to a Custom Button or Toast View

6. Mod: Undangan Launching (Nexian Android Journey - 3)

7. Is it possible to apply a frame animation to a Custom Button or Toast View