how to set the hyperlink text with textview.

by pp » Sat, 24 Oct 2009 02:48:45 GMT

 I'm working on java for android and I need your help.

my question is set the text with textview, its style is look like the
hyperlink( color, underline etc...), and when i touch the text, i hope
i can hook the click event and handle it by myself. whether it's
feasible or not?

thanks in advance.

how to set the hyperlink text with textview.

by jbrohan » Sat, 24 Oct 2009 19:19:33 GMT

 The Notepad tutorial deals with specifically this point. You click on
the list of "notes" and get into an edit dialog.
John

1. Android for Joggers & Walkers

Does android detect the speed and direction of a person walking or
jogging. Can we make an android app for enthusiast walkers and joggers?

2. Don't believe me on my stats? SEE THIS VIDEO Download....