Accessing Market from Cupcake on Dev phone

by Humanoid » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:03:24 GMT

 Hello,

I'm unable to access Android Market from the Cupcake build released by
HTC for Dev1.
Some rumors have it that this is an intentional block by Google to
discourage users from upgrading to Cupcake.
What is a developer to do in order to test Market applications on the
new build?

Accessing Market from Cupcake on Dev phone

by Marc Lester Tan » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 11:12:07 GMT

 I can access Market and download free apps from it using my ADP on cupcake.
I'm from Philippines.

-Marc

Accessing Market from Cupcake on Dev phone

by clark » Thu, 30 Apr 2009 07:44:55 GMT

 I have a G1 and loaded the ADP cupcake image and I too can see the app
inside the market, including paid and protected apps.

1. Fwd: Hi

Hi,

I tried to build android for omapzoom ldp and using the following
command,

# export ANDROID_JAVA_HOME=$JAVA_HOME
# cd ~/mydroid_latest
#cp vendor/ti/ldp1/buildspec.mk.default buildspec.mk
# make -j2
PLATFORM_VERSION_CODENAME=REL
PLATFORM_VERSION=1.6
TARGET_PRODUCT=ldp1
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=eng
TARGET_SIMULATOR=
TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release
TARGET_ARCH=arm
HOST_ARCH=x86
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=Donut
build/core/main.mk:458: *** No TARGET_CPU_ABI defined by board
config: .  Stop.

Anybody know the solution for this.........................?

Regards,
Dinesh .S