Layout editor in Eclipse crashes frequently?

by Kaj Bjurman » Mon, 13 Jul 2009 02:59:47 GMT

I have been trying to google, and search this forum, in order to find
out if the layout editor in Eclipse crashes frequently for other
developers as well. Didn't find much but I can't be the only one with
huge problems? I have tried to use the Eclipse plugin in both Ganymede
and Galileo (on a machine with 64-bit version of Vista), and both of
them crash at least once every 30 minutes if I'm editing layout xml-
files.

Is this a well known problem? What to do in order to be able to edit
layout files without crashes?

Thanks
Kaj

1. Fwd: Root Access??

An email I sent out last week... any help on this?