Where to execute test_pvauthorengine

by sesha giri » Tue, 21 Jul 2009 09:31:07 GMT

 Hi All,

I am trying to test the author engine by

test_pvauthorengine

I tried the command on adb shell command promt.
But it shows that
test_pvauthorengine: command not found

Where should I run the command.

--Giri

      Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer
8.  http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/

Where to execute test_pvauthorengine

by sonal gupta » Wed, 22 Jul 2009 05:20:12 GMT

 you should run this command from  /system/bin directory.

Where to execute test_pvauthorengine

by sesha giri » Wed, 22 Jul 2009 05:28:21 GMT

 Thanks sonal for the reply

Sorry my

test_pvauthorengine exe was not there.
It was not built.