Multi-APN Support

by tushus » Tue, 09 Feb 2010 01:41:51 GMT

is Multi-APN (where different apps use different APNs simultaneously)
supported in Android 2.1 (Eclairs)?

--

Multi-APN Support

by Anonymous Anonymous » Tue, 09 Feb 2010 13:24:27 GMT

 Not yet  , i see some latest communication here.

1. Can We make canvas trancluent ?

HI
How can we make canvas translucent background to play images in the
activity...

plz give me some suggestions regarding this ....thanks a lot ina
dvance...

2. att'n moderators: Fwd: Erreur d'envoi : nocompromise

Sure would be nice if there was a moderator/admin address we could send
stuff like this to. But in any case, every post to -discuss results in one
of these.

(For those that don't speak french, google translate says the "nocompromise"
group is closed and I should stop posting to it. ... yeah.)